Monday, May 18, 2015

There Is No Quit


Most days, I'm completely drained, exhausted, sometimes hurting, and "life" seems monumentally challenging.  Most days,  one or more of my health issues are flaring up and making it impossible or not safe for me to train.  I can even eat the way I need to because of them.  Most days, lately, I feel like a complete failure when I look at what I'm doing and how I'm living in comparison to my lifestyle and health related goals.

Based on that dreariness, you almost want me to quit, huh?

Quitting is a sentiment best expressed once you've gotten a few failure on the blackboard of life.  It's easiest to do once you've tasted success and then been taunted by failure when you've fallen on your ass.

But based on what I've been through, how far I've come, and what I've been able to accomplish even in the middle of some really crappy barriers.......there is no quit.  Not in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Even that it is not very elaborate, your post is extremely motivating and inspirational. I have to admit that, due to school duties, I was not able to exercise nearly at all, that is why my fitness level dropped significantly. Right now I need to regain proper physical condition and I just tell myself that ANYTHING I do in order to achieve that - even if half a year ago it would seem silly or insignificant - it always works for my advantage. Anything I do, it is going better and better. And no quitting of course ;)

    ReplyDelete