Thursday, April 11, 2013

happy 14th birthday, bodybuilding.com

from the moment i received my first order, i was in love with this company.  i fell deeper in love with them as i joined their online community, bodyspace (look me up: doriknight7), and found support in fellow members and in online articles, recipes, and workouts.  their quality products, free samples, and loads of free content have supported and shaped me and my body.  there are nutrition stores by my house, and other websites that i could use, but i'm 100% committed to the company that it 100% committed to me.
it's bodybuilding.com's 14th birthday...and they're giving you presents!  go check out their awesome deals all day today and get 20% off certain brands by using the code: bday20.
happy shopping!
eat clean.  live lean.  live better.  live longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment